Senior Product Manager
Design, Developing Cases for New Products/Features, Developing Strategies for Product Launches, Developing Value Propositions, Drive Product Strategy, Documentation, Managing Risk Through the Product Cycle, Define Objects and Requirements, Metrics, Reporting, Synthesizing Data, Tracking Progress, Understanding Customer Segmentation and Translating Customer Feedback into Product Requirements.
Ability to Meet Deadlines, Analytical, Attention to Detail, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Data Driven, Motivating Others, Multi-Tasking, Negotiating, Organizational, Prioritizing, Problem Solving, Quantitative Skills, Team Player, Teamwork, Time Management, Working Independently
Customer Service, Facilitating Meetings, Influencing Others, Interviewing, Leadership, Leading Cross Functional Teams, Maintaining Composure Under Pressure, Managing Partner Relationships, Presentation, Relationship Management, Supervising, Verbal Communication, Writing, Written Communication
Agile Software, Compiling status reports, Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
Innovative SaaS Product Manager
Senior Product Manager2019 – Present
Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and release for Duo Security’s Single Sign-On services.
Senior Product Manager2013 – 2019
Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and release for Citrix ShareFile.
- Assisted in making ShareFile, Citrix’s fastest growing product and part of the Leaders Square in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Sync and Share and Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Enterprise File Synchronizations and Sharing.
- Throughout my career at Citrix I have been an integral part in growing Citrix ShareFile from ~15,000 paid business accounts to ~80,000+ paid business accounts including growing our Enterprise offering from 0 to 8,00+ paid accounts.
- Product Manager for the following areas:
- Web Application – ShareFile.com/.eu web portal; is the first point of contact for Admin users, employee users and client users.
- Collaboration & document workflow experience including Office365 integrations
- Email integration – ShareFile Outlook Plug-in; one of the most used tools by customers and highest SUS, NPS and UX Score. The ShareFile Outlook Plug-in is used by over 300,000 users per month.
- AD Integration – both provisioning through the User Management Tool and authentication via SAML 2.0 identity providers.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Care, Marketing and Engineering teams in all phases of the product life cycle to insure customer satisfaction.
- Drove integrations with some of our most strategic partners, including being an inaugural member of Microsoft’s Cloud Storage Partner Program.
- Develop and implement many company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute them.
- Meet with customers, internal stakeholders and the executive team to make sure we are meeting the needs and desires of our customers.
- Manage and present roadmap presentations to Director, VP and C-level roles for both SMB and Fortune 500 companies.
Enterprise Sales Engineer2012-2013
Founding member of the ShareFile Enterprise Sales Engineering team who provided virtual and in-person technical SaaS product presentations to Director, VP and C-level decision makers ranging from SMB to Fortune 500 customers.
- Responsible for US Central, US West and Canada where I consistently hit over 100% of quota and helped lead the US Central team to have the highest sales revenue for any region in the world in 2014.
- Collaborated with sales team, support, product management and engineering to remove any roadblocks preventing the sale of ShareFile.
- Led the creation of both the ShareFile Master Class and Master Class Extra.
- Assisted in the training of Citrix SMEs to help them better understand the technical components of ShareFile.
- Created white papers, how to videos and worked on technical presentations.
- Provided expert technical and security support for RFP and RFIs.
- Researched competitors to better assist the sales team on ways our SaaS product won from a technical standpoint.
- Presented ShareFile at numerous User Group meetings and large conferences (Including US ServTech, US 2012 & Synergy 2014).
Corporate Sales Representative2011-2012
Acquired by Citrix Systems, Inc. October of 2011
- Inbound telephone sales and support for trial accounts.
- Worked with businesses to fulfill their file transfer, client portal and Virtual Data Room needs by providing secure and cost effective solutions.
- Effectively informed and educated prospective clients about ShareFile’s security and functionality.
- Leveraged ShareFile’s secure file transfer against FTP and other services in order to communicate the advantages of the service.
- Researched new features to expand ShareFile’s offerings.
- Created and provided valuable market research for clients, which included pharmaceutical, technological, educational, and other industries.
- Helped design and implement sales, web 2.0, and other marketing strategies for these clients.
- Participated in multiple client round table meetings.
- Created SkyWrite to better assist clients with global commercialization of enterprise applications leveraging cloud computing.
- Researched and created competitive analysis for clients to better assess how they stack up compared to their competition.
- Created and maintained the social media networks for @centice, @plazabridge, and @WTAofNC
- I’ve helped grow ShareFile Enterprise from 0 to over 1MM licenses in less than 18 months. Since then we have increased to over 6,500 paid accounts resulting in revenue growth of ~25% year over year.
- Achieved the “Leaders” title of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EFSS every year since its inception.
- In 2015 drove Citrix ShareFile to be an inaugural member of Microsoft’s Cloud Storage Partner Program.
- Helped increase ShareFile’s paid accounts from less than 15k accounts to over 75k accounts and 20MM users.
- In 2015 increased ShareFile’s Outlook Plug-in usage by over 200% to 300k users and 36k paid accounts.
- Part of a team that had over 275 product releases in 2016, in which I was the lead PM for ~50 of the releases.
Appalachian State University – 2010
- B.S. Business Administration, Management and Marketing
- Academic scholarship recipient
- Membership: The National Society of Collegiate Scholars