Updated April 3, 2018
For the past year or so, I have tried to automate as many items in my personal and work life as I could. Below is a short list of the products I am currently using.
- Amazon Echo – I have a total of 3 throughout the house
- Google Home
- Google WiFi
- Zapier – mostly to automate work tasks
- Nest thermostat
- Ring doorbell
- Hue Lights – 6 lamps, 2 mantle lights and one strip
- Harmony Hub – not only does this give me one remote that works with all my devices, but I can also use my voice to turn the devices on as well. 🙂
- Logitech Circle – I currently have two, but not sure where to connect the second one
- Wemo – was used to turn on my Christmas Tree lights, however, now it’s not currently used
- Rachio – smart Irrigation controller (a side blog post is coming about this device).
If you have suggestions of other products I should try, please leave a comment.
Also published on Medium.